- Establish the concept of market-in
- Ensure reliable safety, delivery management, quality and cost
- Cultivate a cost-effective company
- Healthy working environments for employees and their professional development
Quality and Action Policies
- Quality Policies:On-time delivery of products that satisfy all customer requirements.
- Quality Target: “Non-shipment of inferior goods from the factory”
- Action Guideline: “Support management decisions”
- Assess the company’s environmental impact , take steps effective in reducing that burden.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, ordinances and other regulations.
- Strive to conserve resources, save energy and reduce waste.
- Instill awareness in all employees of the need for environmental protection,advancing collective activities by all individual members.
- Expand exchanges with the local community, vigorously participate in regional activities, advance environmental conservation programs within the company.
- Determine, achieve and conduct regular reviews of environmental policies, objectives and targets, continuing to enhance environmental management systems.
|Capitalization||92 million yen|
|Fiscal term||The end of September per year|
|Organization of||Chairman hirohumi Yuasa|
|Director Tosihiko Wakabayasi|
|Director Hirosi Ohara|
|Employees||166 (Jan. 2018)|
a）Crankshaft machining (Mass production and trial production)
YUASA SATO (Thailand) CO.,LTD
a）Crankshaft machining (Mass Production)
Hydraulic Equipment Division
a）Design and production of hydraulic equipment
b）Design, production and sales of telescopic mast
|Osaka Sales Office|
|Head Office - Manufacture|
※Red on each calender（○・△・□）It will be a holiday
|Jan-1947||Established as Toyo Motor Industry Co., Ltd. in Okayama Prefecture Okayama City Kosei-cho|
|Aug-1959||Construction of No. 2 factory|
|Jun-1961||(Cooperative) Construction of Kume factory within Okayama Iron Works Center|
|Sep-1961||Established as Toyo Heavy Industries, separating and separating the 2nd factory|
|Sep-1965||Head office building in Okayama prefecture Okayama city Kosei-cho|
|Dec-1970||Integrated relocate head office factory in accordance with Kume factory expansion|
|At the same time head office will also relocate|
|Apr-1971||Computing center Computer division opened|
|Oct-1975||YOUCOM (Former Toyo Calculation Center) Isolated Independence|
|Jun-1980||Construction of hydraulic equipment special factory|
|Jan-1983||Company name changed to Yuasa Co., Ltd.|
|Jan-1984||Construction of crankshaft special factory|
|Apr-1986||Construction of crankshaft integrated production line|
|Apr-1987||Tokyo branch opened|
|Apr-1988||Osaka Sales Office opened|
|Oct-1990||System equipment division opened|
|Jun-2001||Acquired ISO 9002 certification|
|Dec-2001||Acquired ISO 9001 certification|
|Aug-2002||Relocation of hydraulic equipment plant assembly department (Okayama-shi Nobutomo) Relocation|
|Hydraulic Equipment Factory Mechanical Engineering Department (Kurashiki City Shimosho) Relocated|
|Yuasa system equipment factory relocated to Okayama prefecture general corporation city southern groove.|
|May-2005||Completion of third plant in crank|
|Nov-2006||Yuasa system equipment completed Kibitsu factory|
|Aug-2007||Completion of Mitsu factory of hydraulic equipment manufacturing department|
|Oct-2008||New factory completed in Shinshiro city, Aichi prefecture|
|Apr-2009||Introduction of medium-sized crank processing equipment|
|Aug-2010||Acquired ISO 14001 certification|
|Jul-2013||Thailand plant started operation at Amataashi Industrial Estate, Thailand|
|Dec-2015||Hirohumi Yuasa assumed office president|